Objectives and Benefits
• Raise child mental health awareness within each country and internationally.
• Positive long-term effects and outcomes for children,
communities and economies.
• Reduction of financial costs of services involved across the health, education, judicial and social care sectors.
• To raise the sponsor’s Social Responsibility profile.
• Create future opportunities for both the Sponsor and the Charity/NGO for children’s benefit.
• Raise individual donations for the selected charities
through a parallel fundraising process and/or the donation of Sports Equipment or Educational Material, as both Sports and Education promote children’s resilience and mental health well-being.